Idle Culture

Writings of a cultural dysfunct

Name:
Location: Seattle, United States

Friday, September 03, 2004

Value of Life

I wish that Life could be Beautiful all of the Time.

I wish that Life could be what Life should be for Everyone.

I wish that Everyone could see the Value of Life before it is too Late.

Life is not Religion, it is not Race, it is not Country.

Life is not Money, it is not Politics, it is not Human.

Life is a Synergy of a collection of all that Lives and will Live.

One Life has the Power to improve the Whole.

The Whole has the Power to improve one Life.

One Life in these Parameters is as Valuable as the Whole.

I hope that Life will one day be Beautiful all of the Time.

I hope that Life will one day be what Life should be for Everyone.

I hope that Everyone will see the Value of Life before it is too Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter